Quantcast

Adding links and breadcrumb trail

anish
Hi,

I am using Doxygen 1.8.12 to generate documentation for APIs added to C header files. I observe the following issues in the CHM generated using Doxygen:
• Links are not added to other pages within the same help file. For example, if the content added to the description for a function X contains references to other pages within the generated CHM, I would like to add links to those pages. Is there a tag to use, or is automatic addition of links possible?
• I see that each page has a link to the group that it belongs to. I would like to know if there is a way to customize this and add a breadcrumb trail to the root node (for example, root > group >topic)

Please suggest ways to fix these issues.

Thanks,
Anish