I'm happy to announce the v0.3 for Doxygen support in Gradle has been
released with the following key feature:
- On Linux, MacOsX and WIndows it is no longer required to have Doxygen
installed. If only a version is specified Gradle will download, unpack
and cache it locally. This could be very useful especially on CI servers.
- Anyone using Gradle elsewhere (which is rare) will still need to have
Doxygen in path or specify a fixed path in Gradle script.
Other smaller changes include:
- Deprecated XML_SCHEMA, XML_DTD removed from template Doxyfile.
- Minimum of JDK7 is required to run.
- The Doxyfile parser has been fixed to allow backslash continuations.