C++: Document a using alias as a class

Sebastien
When an alias is defined over a class, is it possible to generate the documentation as if the alias was a full-fledged class?

Here is a very basic example of what I would like:

/*!
 * \brief ....
 *
 * Description
 */
template<class T>
class BaseClass
{
*class fully documented here*

};...

//! Syntax?
using IntInstance = BaseClass<int>;

I would like IntInstance to appear as a class in my documentation, as if I defined:

class IntInstance : public BaseClass<int>
{ };

I have tried to fiddle with options in the dox file to no avail, and I've just updated to the latest git version to see if it would work with it (it does not).

Thanks for your input!

Best regards,

S├ębastien