Quantcast

Can I get enum documentation somewhere other than under "file"?

Can I get enum documentation somewhere other than under "file"?

jandyman
Hi,

I'm a big fan of Doxygen, but I've never really cared for the "Files" section. Generally, I like to document code in such a way that the user shouldn't care what file something is defined in. To me, it is just "noise".

But it seems that enum documentation only shows up as part of a File page. This makes some sense, given that you need to issue a \file directive to get enums to show up at all. But I've never really understood why that is the case, given that a class definition is just as "global" as an enum definition.

Is there any way to get enum documentation to show up in a page other than a "file" page?