Crash

Vinnie Falco
Doxygen crashes on my project can someone please fix it, I cannot
update to the latest verson (the one released December 2016). Here's
my repo:

<https://github.com/vinniefalco/Beast>

Feel free to contact me for instructions on how to reproduce the
defect (just run doc/makeqbk.sh)

Thanks

--
Follow me on GitHub: https://github.com/vinniefalco

Re: Crash

albert
Dear Vinnie,

Please try to get a stack trace (might give a first indication where the crash occurs and afterwards pleaseĀ  create a small example reproducing the problem.

Albert