Quantcast

Documentation not working with "/*." in the comment part

Documentation not working with "/*." in the comment part

aliceslee

Doxygen says "SUCCESS!", but when I check the document it's empty after "Contents". basically a 2pg document without classes. I'm working with a .h file and using \mainpage command to explain things in the beginning of the document.

Here's the line that causes this:

\c /xx/*.so where xx are short forms for the various versions of Android OS.

/*. <--- Can anyone explain to me why this is problematic? I use

/**
*
*/ for most of my comments.

Thanks.