Doxygen brief description from within macro expansion

Doxygen brief description from within macro expansion

Juraj Zikmund
Hello,

I've recently opened a stackoverflow question regarding strange issue.

Someone in the comments pointed out a workaround for the problem.
However I'm still concerned whether it's not a bug.
I don't really know how this mailing list works, but I'd like to give this issue a little more attention.

In case you consider not being a bug, I'll close the stackoverflow question and post the workaround suggested in comments as an answer.

Best regards
Juraj Zikmund