Doxygen collecting information on dedicated page or in dedicated group

Doxygen collecting information on dedicated page or in dedicated group

Roman Kellner
Hello

For our technical support I was trying to collect information which is somewhat distributed in the code and therefore in the Doxygen documentation on a single page or in a group for their easier access.

Most of this information is about members of C structures (firmware parameters) or global or module static variables. The information is available in the respective file and module (code and then doxygen), but gathering those struct member documentation on a or some pages did not work for me.

The idea was that a tag e.g. @addtolist <listname> to a object such as variables or struct members would add those objects to a list and then could be "printed" on a page @showlist <listname>. The goal was to have that somewhat "automatic" by simply adding new object to those list when required at their source and not to have to maintain a manually written "TechnicalSupport.doxy" page.

Is there a way to collect different objects and show such documentation information on a dedicated page?

Regards