Doxygen renders Markdown link incorrectly in a Heading

Doxygen renders Markdown link incorrectly in a Heading

Jimi Damon
Hi,

I'm using Doxygen version 1.8.6  on Ubuntu 14.04

I have a heading link that looks like the following

## <a name="NonCmakeBuild"></a> Regular [GNU
make](https://www.gnu.org/software/make/) based build

This renders perfectly fine on GitHub ( as part of the README.md ) , but
fails when rendered through Doxygen.

I consider this a bug but I first thought I would ask the users group
first to see if there is a work around.

Thanks,

-Jimi

--
WARNING - This e-mail or its attachments may contain controlled technical
data or controlled technology within the definition of the International