Feature request: #include<> vs. #include "" and prefixes

Feature request: #include<> vs. #include "" and prefixes

Gennaro Prota-2
Hi guys,

unless I'm missing something, it seems that the only way to have
doxygen indicate the relevant include file for a class in quoted form
is to explicitly specify the header-name with a \class command.
Similarly if all the includes require a common path prefix (e.g.
"boost/"). Would it be possible to add a couple of configuration
options for this, instead?

INCLUDE_FORMAT_IS_QUOTED = {yes|no}
INCLUDE_PATH_PREFIX      = <string>

I'm not familiar with the doxygen source code but if this requires too
much time, and there's interest, I can try and prepare a patch.

Thanks in advance!

--
Gennaro Prota
https://sourceforge.net/projects/breeze/