Quantcast

How can I stop Doxygen creating a _path_to_my_proj_lib_.3 man page?

How can I stop Doxygen creating a _path_to_my_proj_lib_.3 man page?

Mark

I am documenting a library with Doxygen and want to generate man pages that could ship with it. Doxygen is generating 2 very odd, and empty except for some man page boilerplate, man pages

_path_to_my_project_include_.3
_path_to_my_project_lib_.3

The files correspond to the Doxygen's INPUT

/path/to/my/project/include
/path/to/my/project/lib

include is given in INPUT. lib is the parent of some .c source files given in INPUT. include & lib are in the directory containing the doxyConfig file which is also the current directory when I run Doxygen.

With Doxygen 1.8.9 the files contained lists respectively of the .h files in the include directory and the .c files in the lib directory.

How can I stop Doxygen from generating these useless files? Even if they had any content, the man page names being specific to my environment make them useless.

Also asked on stackoverflow.

Regards

    -Mark