Hyperlinked PDF generation has broken in verson 1.8.13

Hyperlinked PDF generation has broken in verson 1.8.13

Igor Rudenko
Hello.

After switching to Doxygen version 1.8.13 generation of hyperlinked PDF through LaTeX has broken for my project. I'm not LaTeX expert so unfortunately, the error message below looks unclear for me

[87
! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pd
fstartlink.
\AtBegShi@Output ...ipout \box \AtBeginShipoutBox
                                                  \fi \fi
l.50  \}\begin{DoxyCompactList}\small\item\em
                                              \hyperlink{structsmartdata2_1_...

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

I would be appreciated for any ideas how to find the cause of error.

Re: Hyperlinked PDF generation has broken in verson 1.8.13

albert
Igor,

Hard to tell from just the snippet from the LaTeX file I think the log file might contain some more information about the files being processed. Maybe you can find the problematic file from this and try to generation just for the source file belonging to this LaTeX file and come to a small example that ypou cans share.

Albert