Left Manu/Index not syncing correctly

Doug Royer

I have tried doxygen versions 1.8.12 (git pull) and 1.8.9.1 (Ubuntu
15.10) and I get similar messed up results.

The menu items on the left do not work any more. When you click on the
expand triangle, nothing happens. The only way to make them work is to
click on the top menu, then it seems sometimes to active the left menu.

The TOP menu items work. They populate the main area with the correct
content.

Example that is failing:

http://SoftwareAndServices.US/Documentation/public/SaSLibraries/html/index.html

Click the *expansion triangle* "Documentation for the libSaSMath
library" on the left. Nothing happens.

Then click on "Math - Complex Number Object" in the left area.
Only then does the left menu item expand.

The documentation itself is incomplete - however its difficult to test
the documentation and create it when the generated output fails to
operate correctly..

   -->> AND THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME SOFTWARE <<---

--

Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)
[hidden email]

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Left Manu/Index not syncing correctly

Dimitri van Heesch-2
Hi Doug,

I think the problem is that you have a page called "Math" with subpages.
As a result doxygen generates a script called Math.js containing a piece of navigation code for the tree view.
This in turn hides functions like Math.cos(), which jquery depends on, giving a javascript error, and halting
the script.

As a workaround can you see if renaming the Math page (with title: Documentation for the libSaSMath library)
makes things work again?

Regards,
  Dimitri

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 21:42 , Doug Royer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I have tried doxygen versions 1.8.12 (git pull) and 1.8.9.1 (Ubuntu
> 15.10) and I get similar messed up results.
>
> The menu items on the left do not work any more. When you click on the
> expand triangle, nothing happens. The only way to make them work is to
> click on the top menu, then it seems sometimes to active the left menu.
>
> The TOP menu items work. They populate the main area with the correct
> content.
>
> Example that is failing:
>
> http://SoftwareAndServices.US/Documentation/public/SaSLibraries/html/index.html
>

> Click the *expansion triangle* "Documentation for the libSaSMath
> library" on the left. Nothing happens.
>
> Then click on "Math - Complex Number Object" in the left area.
> Only then does the left menu item expand.
>
> The documentation itself is incomplete - however its difficult to test
> the documentation and create it when the generated output fails to
> operate correctly..
>
>   -->> AND THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME SOFTWARE <<---
>
> --
>
> Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)
> [hidden email]
> 714-989-6135

Re: Left Manu/Index not syncing correctly

Doug Royer

Works again !!!

I changed:

         @page Math Documentation for the libSaSMath library