Link to README.md

Christian
Hi,

I am using doxygen 1.8.11 and I try to link my README markdown file.

I was reading
https://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual/markdown.html#md_page_header

and it seems a simple [Link to README](README.md) should be enough, but the link
is not created. The README file does appear though under the Related Pages Tab
and it has a Level 1 Header if this important. If I use a header label
{#myheader}, then I can do [Link to README](@ref myheader) but this header label
is also rendered by github and that doesn't look very nice.

So how do I get doxygen to create a link to my README.md file?

Regards
Christian

Re: Link to README.md

Negreanu Marius
Hi Christian,

I've tested with the setup below and "it works for me". I've attached
a screenshot too.

$   cat -> main.md
My Main Page                         {#mainpage}
============

Documentation that will appear on the main page

See [Link to README](README.md) for more info.

-------8<-----------

$   cat -> README.md
Other
============

Documentation that will appear on the other page.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using doxygen 1.8.11 and I try to link my README markdown file.
>
> I was reading
> https://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual/markdown.html#md_page_header
>
> and it seems a simple [Link to README](README.md) should be enough, but the link
> is not created. The README file does appear though under the Related Pages Tab
> and it has a Level 1 Header if this important. If I use a header label
> {#myheader}, then I can do [Link to README](@ref myheader) but this header label
> is also rendered by github and that doesn't look very nice.
>
> So how do I get doxygen to create a link to my README.md file?
>
> Regards
> Christian

Regards!
http://groleo.wordpress.com

out.jpg (45K) Download Attachment

Re: Link to README.md

Christian
Hi Adrian,

Maybe I should have mentioned that I try to link from mainpage.dox (my mainpage
in dox format) to this README file. But using a markdown file for this purpose is
maybe the better idea. Especially as I can link other markdown files without a
hassle :)

thanks for your time and help!

Regards
Christian