Links to Enums in class descriptions

jandyman
Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked many times before but I can't find it by search.

When I create a class description and the type of one of the instance variables of that class is itself is a class, a link is created in the type column for the instance variable, so I can navigate to that class description. However, this doesn't happen for enums. Putting a \file directive in the file where the enum is declared doesn't help. Even putting the enum declaration inside the enclosing class declaration doesn't help. In this latter case, the enum is documented above the instance variable descriptions, but there is still no link to the description from the type column of the instance variable which is of type enum.

Is there any way to get this work?

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Andy

Re: Links to Enums in class descriptions

jandyman
I answered my own question. If you haven't documented the enum explicitly with a formatted comment, it won't show up.

I have another question on enums, but I'll create a separate topic.