List of Libraries

Olivier Couet
Hi,

For my package, I have a script building the list of library needed by a given class.

I can execute this script for each class via the filter specified in Doxyfile in the INPUT_FILTER field.

The question is: how can I include this list of libraries in my html doxygen output ?

Right now I introduced a new keyword in my doc, It is parsed by my filter and the list of libraries is generated
in place of the keyword.

It works but I would like to avoid this extra keyword. I didn't find the way to do that.

The best would be to add an extra section like the inheritance tree. Is it possible ?

Thanks for any help.
Cheers,

Olivier Couet