Man page titles

Alastair D'Silva
Hi folks,

I'm looking at using Doxygen for generating man pages for an open
source API project we will be publishing, but have hit a small
roadblock.

When generating man pages, the page is titled with the name of the
source file the definitions were defined in:

src/afu.c(3)         Library Functions Manual        src/afu.c(3)

NAME
       src/afu.c

SYNOPSIS
   Functions

I would like to override this to provide a more useful description to
the user, such as "OpenCAPI AFU operations".

Looking at ManGenerator::endTitleHead, it seems this format is
hardcoded. I'm happy to post a patch, but would like some advice as to
what command should be used to override the title for the current file.

Cheers,

--
Alastair D'Silva
Open Source Developer

Re: Man page titles

Alastair D'Silva
Scratch that, I was able to name the man page as I wanted by using:
/**
 * @defgroup ocxl_afu OpenCAPI AFU operations
 * @{
 */