Quantcast

Markdown in subdirectories

Pajak
I'm working in the project, where is there a lot of small "subprojects" (as directory structure).
Each "subproject" has own README.md file (containing short description what&how).

"Plain" files are added to "Related pages" (with the title taken from very first header). After I added '@dir` command (to each file), these are in the directory description, but empty "README" documents exist in the tree..

Is there any way to remove empty "README"s from Related documents? Any workaround?

MARKDOWN_SUPPORT = YES
USE_MDFILE_AS_MAINPAGE = ./README.md