Quantcast

Merge two Documentations

T_Schm
Hi guys,

I love doxygen. Right now, I try to create some info pages that contain concepts and design patterns. I want to link to certain classes inside those pages.
But since my project has become pretty large, the creation of the documentation takes quite some while. I created a documentation only for the pages now to speed up the creation time when I changed something and want to check the changes. Is there a way to build only a special builder and leave the rest of the documentation untouched?

My target is to have the full class documentation of my project and only change the doc pages. This would mean the class doc is fixed and only pages are updated when I build.

Is there a way to do such a thing?
Best regards,
Thorsten