Need a specific help with xrefitem command

Need a specific help with xrefitem command

dharakshah
Hi, I have specific questioon on usage of xrefitem.

I have comment like:
/// \fixme owner1 comment1....
some code

/// \fixme owner2 comment2....
some code

/// \todo owner1 comment3....
some code

Now by using a xrefitem : fixme="\xrefitem fixme \"FIXME\" \"FIXMEs\""
I am able to create a page called FIXME.html

Now I have fixmes and todos associated with owners.
I want to generate a html page for each owner and they should listed all fixmes and todos for that owner. Output should be
owner1.html
Fixme : comment1
todo : comment3

owner2.html
Fixme: comment2

Can you please suggest a way if it is possible?

Thanks and Regards,
Dharak

Re: Need a specific help with xrefitem command

Fabian Cenedese
At 00:32 25.01.2016, dharakshah wrote:

>Hi, I have specific questioon on usage of xrefitem.
>
>I have comment like:
>/// \fixme owner1 comment1....
>some code
>
>/// \fixme owner2 comment2....
>some code
>
>/// \todo owner1 comment3....
>some code
>
>Now by using a xrefitem : fixme="\xrefitem fixme \"FIXME\" \"FIXMEs\""
>I am able to create a page called FIXME.html
>
>Now I have fixmes and todos associated with owners.
>I want to generate a html page for each owner and they should listed all
>fixmes and todos for that owner. Output should be
>owner1.html
>Fixme : comment1
>todo : comment3
>
>owner2.html
>Fixme: comment2
>
>Can you please suggest a way if it is possible?

It's probably the easiest to process the generated file and create the
owner html files yourself. If you use a scripting language with html/xml
support you don't need to parse the fixme file manually.

bye  Fabi

Re: Need a specific help with xrefitem command

dharakshah
Hi Fabi ,
Thanks for the reply.

I have added perl script through FILTER_PATTERNS and doxygen is generating desired output.
Basically I am using xrefitem twice.
Like:
/// \fixme \owner comment
/// \owner1 \fixme1 comment

where:
ALIASES += owner="\link owner.html owner \endlink" \
ALIASES += fixme="\xrefitem fixme \"FIXME\" \"FIXMEs\"" \
ALIASES += owner1="\xrefitem owner \"owner\" \"Owner Page\""
ALIASES += fixme1="\link fixme.html Fixme \endlink" \

But I am adding 2nd line during the reprocessing ( FILTER_PATTERNS script - regexs)
And in css I am hiding 2nd repeating documentation.

So Now I am able to generate 2 pages fixme.html and owner.html with cross referenced.

Thanks,
Dharak