OT: Problem with detailed descriptions.

Petr Prikryl
Matthew Woehlke wrote...

> Why not instead of being a complete dick, you post
> something useful? I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Why not to be polite a bit? Robert's note was
not offending you. It was just a hint to wait
a bit longer for the answer. He may not know
the answer but he is sharing his experience with
you. Think about it. Please, stop to be rude
in this mailing list.

> If you have a problem with me, get over it.
> I nor anyone else cares to hear you complain.

You have been complaining first, in this sense.
And, please, do not take "anyone else" opinion
supporting you against him. He is probably much
more valuable to the community than you.

In my opinion, he does not have a problem with
you. You have a problem with you.

pepr

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Robert Dailey wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I'd really appreciate a response on this topic. If you have any
information,
> > please reply! Thanks!
>
> 18 hours would be a relatively short turn-around for an open-source
> list. Heck, 18 hours is a short turn-around for *most* types of
support
> (not limited to software, even). Maybe instead of complaining that no
> one has answered yet, you could give people a reasonable amount of
time
> (say, 72 hours at least) to read your question?

Re: OT: Problem with detailed descriptions.

Petr Prikryl
My apology to Matthew Woehlke. I have changed
the names in the reply markup. My intention was
to support Matthew against Robert.

You know "Thinking A, telling B, writing C,...
and it is D".

Sorry Matthew,
   pepr

should be "Robert Dailey wrote..."

> > Why not instead of being a complete dick, you post
> > something useful? I wasn't doing anything wrong.
>
> Why not to be polite a bit? Robert's note was

should be                     Matthew's note was