Quantcast

Order of header files

eldiener
When I look at doxygen output as it generates the documentation I can
see it is processing the input files in the order I specify as INPUT but
I also see that it says it is generating docs in a different order.

Why is that and how can I change doxygen so that I can control the order
of the header files listed in the final doxygen HTML documentation ?