Pages in Doxygen 1.8.11

Fabian Nick
Hi everyone,

we have various files in our project that we name *.dg that just contain
'User Manual Pages' like

> /*! \page gettingstarted Getting Started
>
> Getting Started
> ==============
> The first thing you will want to do is to read the @ref maininterfaces documentation.
>
> */

At least up to Doxygen 1.8.7 that worked perfectly fine. We have the
path specified in INPUT and *.dg in FILE_PATTERNS.
The pages then appear in the left side bar of the html output.

But with Doxygen 1.8.11, we do not see the pages any more. We can view
their source code by browsing through the 'files' list, but they don't
appear as actual pages any more.
>From Doxygen's output we see that it 'read', 'generated code' and
'generated docs' for the *.dg files.

Was there any change between 1.8.7 and 1.8.11 that we need to take into
account?

Thanks,
Fabian.

Fabian Nick

Fraunhofer Institute for
Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany

Phone:  (+49 | 0) 2241 14-2139
[hidden email]
http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de

Re: Pages in Doxygen 1.8.11

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Hi,

set
EXTENSION_MAPPING      = dg=C++
in your config file (replace C++ by your language)

Best,

Sebastien.

On 06/30/2016 10:46 AM, Fabian Nick wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> we have various files in our project that we name *.dg that just contain
> 'User Manual Pages' like
>
>> /*! \page gettingstarted Getting Started
>>
>> Getting Started
>> ==============
>> The first thing you will want to do is to read the @ref maininterfaces documentation.
>>
>> */
>
> At least up to Doxygen 1.8.7 that worked perfectly fine. We have the
> path specified in INPUT and *.dg in FILE_PATTERNS.
> The pages then appear in the left side bar of the html output.
>
> But with Doxygen 1.8.11, we do not see the pages any more. We can view
> their source code by browsing through the 'files' list, but they don't
> appear as actual pages any more.
>>From Doxygen's output we see that it 'read', 'generated code' and
> 'generated docs' for the *.dg files.
>
> Was there any change between 1.8.7 and 1.8.11 that we need to take into
> account?
>
> Thanks,
> Fabian.

> Fabian Nick
>
> Fraunhofer Institute for
> Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
>
> Schloss Birlinghoven
> D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany
>
> Phone:  (+49 | 0) 2241 14-2139
> [hidden email]