Preprocessing

Mouadh Balti
Dear All;

i'am using doxygen to document a source code in C language, i have some preprossing derictives which not working correctly this is my code source :

#define myconst = (1U)

#if (myconst == 1U)
void myfunction()
{
    #if (myconst == 2U)
     call_function();
   #endif
}
#endif

the first prepossessing is working correctly but the second one does not work..

I checked the file after preprocessing it contain this:

void myfunction()
{

}

but in call graph diagram it is wrong myfunction is calling call_function which is not correct..

is there any solution for that problem?

thank you all.
--

Cordialement \ Best Regards,

Mouadh BALTI

Re: Preprocessing

albert
Mouadh,

I think it is correct, when myconst the first #if evaluates to true and the second to false (test is myconst == 20, and myconst has a value of 10).

Albert