Problem with the @htmlinclude tag

Doxygen - Users mailing list
Hi,

I am documenting my project with doxygen and I wanted to add some ppt to the documentation. So I have transform my ppt to html and than I put the transformed files in the same directory which I mentioned in the EXAMPLE_PATH of the configuration's file. Then I tried to include these html files using the @htmlinclude tag. I selected HTML OUTPUT but the files didn't appear at the output.

Do you think the problem come from the conversion ppt->html ? Or else?

Regards

Dox

Automatische Antwort: Problem with the @htmlinclude tag

Reckwell Jens (DC-AE/ESF5)

Vielen Dank für die Nachricht. Leider bin ich bis zum 7.08.2017 nicht im Büro. Ihre Nachricht wird nicht weiter geleitet und in dieser Zeit nur sporadisch gelesen.
Thank you for your Message. Unfortunately I'm out of office until August 7th 2017. Your message will not be forwarded and I will
read the mails only sporadic during this time.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Jens Reckwell

Engineering Automation Systems Control Functions Motion and CNC DC-IA/EAO5
Bosch Rexroth. The Drive & Control Company
Tel. +49(9352)18-5066
Fax +49(9352)18-4270

[hidden email]
www.boschrexroth.com

Bosch Rexroth AG
Bgm.-Dr.-Nebel-Str. 2
97816 Lohr am Main
GERMANY

Firmensitz: Stuttgart, Registrierung: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23192
Vorstand: Rolf Najork (Vorsitzender) , Dr. Markus Forschner; Dr. Steffen Haack; Dr. Bertram Hoffmann
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Werner Struth