Quantcast

Question on adding unique strings (name tags) to Doxygen indexing

Question on adding unique strings (name tags) to Doxygen indexing

Tom Geraedts
Hi,

I have a simple question that I'm unable to find answers for..

In my code there is an extensive use of custom and unique strings that refer to name texts.

For example,

Parameter.set_name_tag("XNIIF1052");

Is there any way in which I can feed/add a list of these unique strings to the Doxygen generation in order for Doxygen to recognize them, so they are indexed and hyperlinked similar to variables and objects?

Best regards,

Tom Geraedts