Re: How can I stop Doxygen creating a    _path_to_my_proj_lib_.3 man page?

Re: How can I stop Doxygen creating a    _path_to_my_proj_lib_.3 man page?

Ken Kazinski
Can you not use exclude from the input section of the doxywizard?  This would allow you to exclude the directories.  "
The EXCLUDE tag can be used to specify files and/or directories that should be excluded from the INPUT source files".

Re: How can I stop Doxygen creating a    _path_to_my_proj_lib_.3 man page?

Mark

On May 1, 2017, at 6:24, Ken Kazinski <[hidden email]> wrote:

Can you not use exclude from the input section of the doxywizard?  This would allow you to exclude the directories.  "
The EXCLUDE tag can be used to specify files and/or directories that should be excluded from the INPUT source files".

Thanks for the suggestion. It does not work. I had INPUT = tools and RECURSIVE = YES. Adding tools & tools/toktx to EXCLUDE resulted in no output.

I tried setting input to tools/toktx/toktx.cpp and leaving EXCLUDE blank. In this case I still get these pesky path files for the 2 directories in the path.

Regards

    -Mark

P.S. to Ken, sorry for the duplicate message. I failed to notice that my mail client had not set the proper from address.