Refer to a parameter inside documentation

Refer to a parameter inside documentation

José Luis García Pallero
Hello:

I have a documentation of the tipe

/**
\param[in] parameter1 Blahblahbla
\param[in] parameter2 This parameter should be greater than \em parameter1
*/

Usually I use to refer to a parameter inside documentation with the
tag \em, \p or \a. I searched about any command in order to refer a
parameter. I think there is no one that produces an html link to the
parameter. Well, but I would like that the reference to parameter1
would have the same appearance (font and colour) as the parameter
printed for \param[in] parameter1, \param[in] parameter12, etc. (in my
case s a kind of bold dark red). Is there a such command?

Thanks

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<