Relative Paths in configuration files

Fabian Nick
Hi everyone,

I want to specify an HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET in my config file that is in
the same directory as the config file itself.

However setting HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET  = ./stylesheet_extra.css only
works if doxygen is called in that very directory.
If doxygen is called in another directory, the css file isn't found. But
I want my colleagues to be able to call doxygen from whereever they like...

This is obviously because doxygen interprets the path relative to the
execution directory, but is there any way to make it interpret relative
paths relative to the config file?
Or is there any other way to achive what I need?

Regards,
Fabian.