Remove strange character

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Remove strange character

dumas_brian
In some 'c' functions that I export, the function name is preceded by this character '§ '.

Is that something I can remove?

Image shows the character
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Remove strange character

albert

It is possible. Create a HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET and place in this:

.permalink
{
        display: none;
}
See also: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40389959/how-to-eliminate-silcrow-paragraph-sign-in-doxygen-for-python

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 5:10 PM, dumas_brian <[hidden email]> wrote:
In some 'c' functions that I export, the function name is preceded by this
character '§ '.

Is that something I can remove?

Image shows the character
<http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/file/n7758/11-22-2016_10-37-23_AM.jpg>



--
View this message in context: http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/Remove-strange-character-tp7758.html
Sent from the Doxygen - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Doxygen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Doxygen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Remove strange character

Olivier Couet
In reply to this post by dumas_brian
Can you send the actuel code you have ? .. it might be some hidden characters.


> On 22 Nov 2016, at 17:10, dumas_brian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In some 'c' functions that I export, the function name is preceded by this
> character '§ '.
>
> Is that something I can remove?
>
> Image shows the character
> <http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/file/n7758/11-22-2016_10-37-23_AM.jpg>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/Remove-strange-character-tp7758.html
> Sent from the Doxygen - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> Doxygen-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Doxygen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Remove strange character

albert
The code has to be placed in an own style sheet (e.g. my.css) and ths style sheet has to be made available in HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Olivier Couet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you send the actuel code you have ? .. it might be some hidden characters.


> On 22 Nov 2016, at 17:10, dumas_brian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In some 'c' functions that I export, the function name is preceded by this
> character '§ '.
>
> Is that something I can remove?
>
> Image shows the character
> <http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/file/n7758/11-22-2016_10-37-23_AM.jpg>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/Remove-strange-character-tp7758.html
> Sent from the Doxygen - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> Doxygen-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Doxygen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Doxygen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/doxygen-users
Loading...