Restricting class references in Collaboration Graph

Restricting class references in Collaboration Graph

MarkMillman
I have about six utility classes that almost every class calls. They are incidental to the logic of my primary classes and are ubiquitous. They appear in every Collaboration Graph and obscure the relationships between my core classes. I have dropped the Doxygen comments from the header files of these utility classes and now my Collaboration Graphs are much improved. Unfortunately, now I don't have any documentation for the utility classes. Is there a way to mark some classes so that they are ignored for the purposes of the Collaboration Graph but are otherwise included in the documentation? Thanks, Mark
Mark Millman Las Vegas, NV