Suspend SORT_MEMBER_DOCS for binary structs

Suspend SORT_MEMBER_DOCS for binary structs

MarkMillman
I have set SORT_MEMBER_DOCS to YES and this works for 99% of my C++ methods and data structures but there are a few data structures that are bit packed and map to binary files. In this case it would make more sense to display the struct properties in the order they are defined as sorting the bit fields obfuscates the rather important internal binary structure. Is there a way to turn off SORT_MEMBER_DOCS for individual structs or classes? Thanks
Mark Millman Las Vegas, NV