Where are the tests in the source tree?

Brier, Frederick(GE Oil & Gas)

I checked out the doxygen code, followed the instructions, installing the necessary tools, and successfully built the project using Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10 Enterprise.  Looking through the source tree, I do not see any tests of the various supported language grammars.  My immediate goal is to validate that there is, or is not a problem with Doxygen understanding some C# syntax.  So I would like to create a test.  Make sure there is a problem, and if necessary modify the grammar or code to fix it.  Thank you for any help.