doxygen failes to generate docu for C++ member function

doxygen failes to generate docu for C++ member function

Zack Snyder
Hi there,

I have a member function called: "std::vector<type> get_base_classes()
const" which will not be generated.

Documentation can be found online:
http://www.rttr.org/doc/master/classrttr_1_1type.html
Here is the source file of the header:
http://www.rttr.org/doc/master/type_8h_source.html
The function is there, but for unknown reason it will not be documented.

I am using 1.8.11 for windows.

What can I do about it?

Regards.

Re: doxygen failes to generate docu for C++ member function

Dimitri van Heesch-2
Hi Zack,

> On 03 Mar 2016, at 20:35 , Zack Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I have a member function called: "std::vector<type> get_base_classes()
> const" which will not be generated.
>
> Documentation can be found online:
> http://www.rttr.org/doc/master/classrttr_1_1type.html
> Here is the source file of the header:
> http://www.rttr.org/doc/master/type_8h_source.html
> The function is there, but for unknown reason it will not be documented.

If I run doxygen with a default config file on the sources I see
the method just fine. Do you have a filter or preprocessor running that may
change/remove the get_base_classes() method?

Regards,
  Dimitri