global variables being used in functions (C language)

global variables being used in functions (C language)

scumaci3003
This question refers only to C code.
I am wondering if there is a way to gather all the global variables that are used (read or written) in the functions listed in the document. Global variables may be defined in different files from the one containing the function in which are used.
In this case, it would be great to collect also all the global variables used in all the called functions of each one listed.
Unfortunately, the code I'm dealing with passes variables between functions only through globals.
Thank you in advance for your help,

martino