how to get global variables linked in tcl

how to get global variables linked in tcl

u411
Experts,

I wonder how I can document my tcl code such that variables appear as links
inside my procs. Example:

## \file
# File documentation.

## my global variable
variable glob_var
set glob_var "hallo"

## my top proc
proc test {arg1} {
    variable glob_var
    puts [uc $glob_var $arg1]
    return
}

## my upper casing proc
proc uc {args} {
    return [string toupper $args]
}

Global variable "glob_var" appears in the Variable section, but the variable
statement inside proc test is not a clickable link. What could be the reason
for that?