missing brief class descriptions

Rob Boehne
All,

I recently attempted to upgrade a build to use Doxygen 1.8.11 where it had been using 1.5.2 (on multiple platforms), and found some missing output.
It’s a bit of a complicated build, where C++ sources are SWIGged into C# & Java, and the documentation is for C# and Java.  Some Java and C# classes aren’t generated by SWIG, and the brief descriptions for these are not affected.
Digging a bit more, the class descriptions are there when I use Doxygen 1.7.5.1, but when I change to Doxygen 1.7.6 or later, they disappear.

Does this ring any bells?

Thanks,

Robert Boehne
Sr. Software Architect  - APDFL Team @ Datalogics Inc

Re: missing brief class descriptions

albert
Rob,

No bell ringing.
Have a look at the new settings in the Doxyfiole between 1.7.5.1 and 1.7.6
A small example would help i.e. source that shows up in 1.7.5.1 and doesn't in 1.7.6 including Doxyfile.

Albert