Quantcast

namespace members varying behaviour on Doxygen 1.8.10

namespace members varying behaviour on Doxygen 1.8.10

didje
I generate doxygen documentation in Linux and Windows. However, there is a difference in the "Namespace Members" section between the resulting generated documentation.

In the generated Linux documentation:
- In the "Namespace Members" section, in the "All" tab, when I click on the letter "a", the displayed page is named as follows:
namespacemembers.html
- In the "Namespace Members" section, in the "All" tab, when I click on the letter "e", the displayed page is named as follows:
namespacemembers_e.html
The same goes for any other letters I click on, so when I click on the letter "g", the displayed page is: namespacemembers_g.html

In the generated Windows documentation:
- In the "Namespace Members" section, in the "All" tab, when I click on the letter "a", the displayed page is named as follows:
namespacemembers.html#index_a
- In the "Namespace Members" section, in the "All" tab, when I click on the letter "e", the displayed page is named as follows:
namespacemembers.html#index_e
The same goes for any other letters I click on, so when I click on the letter "g", the displayed page is: namespacemembers.html#index_g

In other words, in Linux, there is a new page created for every namespace member alphabetic list, whereas in Windows, there is a single page
created consisting of all the namespace members, organised by alphabetic list.

My question is: is this decided by some property in the Doxyfile and, if so, by which one ?

As far as I am aware, the Linux documentation and the Windows documentation is generated using the same Doxyfile, however, I am starting to doubt this based on the different results on the generated documentation in each platform.