Quantcast

placing the filename in the documentation

placing the filename in the documentation

Robertson, Jeffrey E  (US)

Hi,

Is there a way to get the current filename for placement in a documentation block.  For example if file test_it.h  I want the following comment block

/// The name of this file is $FILENAME.

Which when converted to documentation becomes:

The name of this file is test_it.h.

Re: placing the filename in the documentation

Alan
Robertson, Jeffrey E (US) wrote
Hi,

Is there a way to get the current filename for placement in a documentation block?  For example in file test_it.h, I want the following comment block

/// The name of this file is $FILENAME.

which when converted to documentation becomes:

The name of this file is test_it.h.
I asked essentially the same question on Stack Overflow four days ago: how to create a Doxygen link to the same file

No answers yet. The question has been viewed 18 times.