Quantcast

quality VSD (Visio) to EPS conversion ?

Monique Semp
Hello, Doxygen users,

Googling shows that there are many paths to converting a Visio VSD file (yes, VSD, not VSDX, because I’m still using my old Visio 2007) to EPS, which I want to do to get images into a PDF that’s produced by Doxygen-generated LaTeX output that I input to TeXworks.

I’m assuming that with so many methods to do this, the results will range from excellent to poor, in terms of good quality/hi-res images. (Using Illustrator to convert from the Visio-output PNG file to an EPS file results in rather blurry images. There are many options in Illustrator, so perhaps it’s fixable. But I’d assume that it’s better

So, is anyone already doing this VSD->EPS conversion with good results? If so, please share your method.

Hoping to save some experimentation time,
-Monique