Quantcast

"Reimplemented in"

Olivier Couet
Hi,

I would like to remove the ""Reimplemented in” lists in the documentation  of my C++ methods.
How can I do that ?

Thanks,
Olivier

Re: "Reimplemented in"

Negreanu Marius
Hi Olivier,

I looked a bit in source code and it doesn't seem to have any config
knob to disable
the "Reimplemented in" part  (MemberDef::_writeReimplementedBy)

One way of doing it is to modify the html templates (see
templates/html/htmlmemdef.tpl:185)
and just take out the {# reimplementedBy #} section.

br

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Olivier Couet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to remove the ""Reimplemented in” lists in the documentation  of my C++ methods.
> How can I do that ?
>
> Thanks,
> Olivier

Regards!