"<p>" wrongfully entered AFTER first paragraph in

"<p>" wrongfully entered AFTER first paragraph in

Aristotel Digenis
Hello,

This is my first post and one of my early uses of Doxygen, and so far
its great. I have two questions, but I will start with this one.

I have the following text in a text file:

/*! \mainpage blah blah - This is just a test

  \section about_sec About

  This is a C library making access to the MIT Kemar HRTF set easy, through
  the use of two functions. It is based on the "compact" data sets,
which are
  trimmed to 128 taps at 44100Hz, from the the complete set of 512 taps.
While
  Aristotel Digenis wrote this library, all the data itself is thanks to the
  work done at MIT by Bill Gardner and Keith Martin. All this library
aims to
  do is to make the use of that data simpler.

  The original data available from the MIT website is stored in individual
  ".wav" files, at 44100Hz sample rate. For creation of this library,
resampled
  version were made. At this point there were 2944 files, so a Python
script
  was then written to iterate through all the files, sorting them and
creating
  multi-dimensional C arrays out of them. Next, the mechanism for
returning the
  appropriate array elements was written and tested.
*/

When I run Doxygen on the folder containing it, it creates the html file
for it. I have however noticed something that might be a bug, or my
wrongful use of the program. Part of the code looks like this:

<h2><a class="anchor" name="about_sec">
About</a></h2>
This is a C library making access to the MIT Kemar HRTF set easy, through the use of two functions. It is based on the "compact" data sets, which are trimmed to 128 taps at 44100Hz, from the the complete set of 512 taps. While Aristotel Digenis wrote this library, all the data itself is thanks to the work done at MIT by Bill Gardner and Keith Martin. All this library aims to do is to make the use of that data simpler.<p>

Notice how there is a <p> placed at the END of the first paragraph
instead of placing it at the start of the first paragraph and the start
of the next paragraph. Is this normal behavior?

Thanks!

function on two lines

Aristotel Digenis
Greetings,

I am using a custom header and custom css file for my documentation but
have the following problem:

http://www.digenis.co.uk/mit_hrtf_lib/mit__hrtf__lib_8h.html#318033178949cf3b1e38cf36e8c43e50

As you can see the function definition looks very messy, with the return
type and function name on different lines, and each function argument's
type and name being on different lines too. Does anybody know how to fix
this so that they are on the same line?

Thank you in advance,

Aristotel

Re: "<p>" wrongfully entered AFTER first paragraph in

BRODIE-TYRRELL William

That looks like *old*-school HTML, from the time when P was a point-tag
("paragraph break") rather than a range-tag ("contains paragraph").  It
was once (1996?) correct and will be understood by browsers but it's not
how things are done now.

--
William Brodie-Tyrrell
Tenix Defence

paragraph in

<snip>

> Notice how there is a <p> placed at the END of the first paragraph
> instead of placing it at the start of the first paragraph and
> the start
> of the next paragraph. Is this normal behavior?

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.