\relates for partial specialization

Andreas Fabri
Hello,

Is it possible to use \relates for a partial specialization.
I tried it, but the related free function ends up with the
most generic class template, but maybe I simply do something wrong.

Best,

Andreas

--
Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri