suppressing or removing - \copydoc page from related page links
Hello, Doxygen team,
I’m using the \copydoc command (in Doxygen 1.8.10) to include \page content
in multiple places. It works as wished, but has the undesirable side effect of
listing the page in the Related Pages list, as well as in the left
1. Is it possible to suppress the \page from the Related Pages lists?
If not, I want to implement a post-processing script to strip it out (as
referenced from a long ago post, http://osdir.com/ml/text.doxygen.general/2005-01/msg00067.html),
but I’m not certain that I’ve found all the places to manage. I did a search
through the output directory for “content-page.html”, and found references to it
in the following output\html files:
* navtreedata.js - a one-line entry to delete.
* navtreeindex0.js - a one-line entry to delete.
* todo.html – a <td></td> and <dd></dd> pair of
entries to delete. Well, I think I’d likely leave this so that it still appears
in the Todo list...
* pages.html - a single <tr> entry to delete.
2. Are these the only files that a post-processing script would need to
3. And of course, there’s the actual content-page.html file; is it ok for a
post-processing script to delete it or is it needed by something that I haven’t
identified? I think it might be needed as the target of the Todo list