Quantcast

suppressing or removing - \copydoc page from related page links

suppressing or removing - \copydoc page from related page links

Monique Semp
Hello, Doxygen team,

I’m using the \copydoc command (in Doxygen 1.8.10) to include \page content in multiple places. It works as wished, but has the undesirable side effect of listing the page in the Related Pages list, as well as in the left nav-tree.

1. Is it possible to suppress the \page from the Related Pages lists?

If not, I want to implement a post-processing script to strip it out (as referenced from a long ago post, http://osdir.com/ml/text.doxygen.general/2005-01/msg00067.html), but I’m not certain that I’ve found all the places to manage. I did a search through the output directory for “content-page.html”, and found references to it in the following output\html files:

* navtreedata.js - a one-line entry to delete.
* navtreeindex0.js - a one-line entry to delete.
* pages.html - a single <tr> entry to delete.

2. Are these the only files that a post-processing script would need to handle?

3. And of course, there’s the actual content-page.html file; is it ok for a post-processing script to delete it or is it needed by something that I haven’t identified? I think it might be needed as the target of the Todo list entry...

Thanks very much,
-Monique